Fruit and Peanut Butter Smoothies.
As promised on instagram~
- Fresh Blueberries and strawberries
- 1 Mango
- 1 Banana
- 2 tablespoons of Peanut Butter
- Wash all berries
- Chop off strawberries heads (green part) before placing them into the blender with the blueberries)
- Peel banana and break in half, then place into blender.
- Cut your mango on either side of the stone, before scooping the fruit part out with a spoon and putting into the blender.
- Pour milk and ice into the blender.
- Scoop Peanut Butter out of jar and put straight into your blender.
- Blend until all ingredients are evenly flowing.
- Pour into your glass.
The amount of fruit and milk may make enough for 2 smoothies, convenient for the next day!
May all your milkshakes bring all the boys to your yards xo